YOG Talks #4 – The Science Of Rest & Recovery
YOG Talks No. 4 will provide something a little different for the lucky audience members compared to previous events. The theme this time around will have a health science basis, specifically focussing on sleep and recovery. Come along and have your health questions and concerns answered by two experts in their field, while also enjoying the usual fun, laughter and connection that YOG Talks provides.
PANEL DISCUSSION GUEST SPEAKERS
Dr. Michael Breus
We are extremely fortunate to have The Sleep Doctor join us to lend his expertise and exceptional knowledge.
Michael J. Breus, Ph.D., is a Clinical Psychologist and both a Diplomate of the American Board of Sleep Medicine and a Fellow of The American Academy of Sleep Medicine. He was one of the youngest people to have passed the Board at age 31 and, with a specialty in Sleep Disorders, is one of only 168 psychologists in the world with his credentials and distinction. Dr. Breus is on the clinical advisory board of The Dr. Oz Show and appears regularly on the show (39 times in 8 seasons).
- Author, The Power of When
- Author, The Sleep Doctor’s Diet Plan
- Author, Beauty Sleep
- Hundreds of presentations to Fortune 500 and Fortune 100 Companies
- Inaugural Sleep Technology Ambassador at Health 2.0, put on by The National Sleep Foundation
- Sleep Expert, WebMD for more than 14 years
- Principal Researcher on numerous grant funded projects and clinical trials
- Interviewed many times on CNN, Oprah, The View, Anderson Cooper, Rachael Ray, Fox and Friends, The Doctors, Joy Behar, The CBS Early Show, The Today Show, and Kelly and Michael.
- Writes for The Insomnia Blog, The Huffington Post, and Psychology Today
- Expert resource for most major publications doing more than 100 interviews per year (Wall Street Journal, New York Times, Washington Post, and many popular magazines)
- Appears regularly on Dr. OZ and Sirius XM Radio